This is a set of fresh waveforms for hardware and software synthesizers.
Each Big Wave consists of two files:
- Preview: single note with short attack and long release (WAV file, 3s long).
- Single Cycle Waveform: short audio that can be used as an oscillator shape in supported synthesizers. (WAV file, 650 samples).
They're grouped into four categories:
- 50 Suspicious Waves (complex, weird, lots of overtones, some wavefolding)
- 50 Pure Waves (mostly amplitude modulaltion)
- 50 Fluctuating Waves (mostly frequency modulation)
- 50 Icy Waves (harsh, discontinuous, broken sines)
I made these while I was working on v2 version of https://merely.xyz/waves waveform generator. I used an unreleased development version so you'll still hear a lot of unique sounds.
- PLEASE DO: use these waveforms to create original compositions, both non-commercial or commercial.
- DO NOT: redistribute these waveforms on their own or as part of other packs or wavetables, either free or paid.