This is a sample pack for the Teenage Engineering OP-1 synthesizer.
It includes drum presets with sounds based on the Tapdancing Tarantulas ample pack.
These drum presets are very chaotic, noisy and random. Apply to your OP-1 for an immediate creativity boost.
- On your computer, download the sample pack and unpack it.
- Connect OP-1 to your computer via USB cable.
- On your OP-1 enter disk mode (press "SHIFT + COM", and later press "3"). Wait a while. After a moment the OP-1's drive should be accessible from your computer.
- On your computer, navigate to the OP-1's drive, enter the "drum" folder. Optionally create a new folder, e.g. "tarantulas". Copy moshed tarantulas presets (i.e. trntl1.aif, trntl2.aif...) to that folder.
- On your computer, eject OP-1 drive.
- That's it! Your OP-1 should now have access to your new presets. Go to drum synth, press "Shift + number" to navigate to a preset of your choice and have fun!
- PLEASE DO: use these presets to create original compositions, both non-commercial or commercial.
- DO NOT: redistribute these presets on their own or as part of other packs, either free or paid.